WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A warehouse management system (WMS) is a software application that supports the day-to-day operations in a warehouse. WMS programs enable centralized management of tasks such as tracking inventory levels and stock locations. Manages your warehouse stock, optimizes your storage resources and guarantees an efficient order picking.
1. Location of the product.
2. Purchased details.
3. Stocks available.
4. Stocks moved to retail shops.
5. Sold details.
6. Details about least number of products.
7. Details about when next purchase is need to done.
8. Provides detail about number of equipment need to manage the warehouse.
9. Details about maintenance cost of the warehouse.
10. Details about damaged product.
1. WMS will allow you to optimize your processes to suit your business and the types of materials you manage.
2. The pick/pack/put away combinations in most warehouses are endless, and a good WMS will help you to make the best use of your available resources without wasting effort.
3. WMS efficiently helps to reduce delivery lead times and order accuracy errors.
4. WMS can calculate the optimum location for each item to ensure that the use of space is balanced against the pick and put-a-way effort.
5. Providing visibility into inventory usage and on hand balances helps suppliers plan their own production, reducing lead times and costs of excess inventory.