VENDOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A vendor management system (VMS) is an enterprise software platform that enables companies to control the process of procuring and managing a flexible workforce. A vendor is a person or organization that vends or sells contingent labour. Specifically a vendor can be an independent consultant, a consulting company, or staffing company
Our Software Provides
• Expense management
• Time management
1. Record vendor details and generate gate pass for visiting organization
2. Track the vendor while they visiting the organization
3. Reports used to view the vendor's earlier and present visiting records.
4. Guidance to vendors while visiting organizations.
5. Visiting records are managed properly.