Visitor management refers to tracking the usage of a public/private building or office by external persons. By gathering increasing amounts of information, a Visitor management system can record the usage of the facilities by specific visitors and provide documentation of visitor’s whereabouts.
1. It Provides the user to record all the necessary information about visitor. Eg: Visitor Name, Photo, Signature, Biometric, Contact information and Purpose of his visit.
2. After collecting all the information, the details were sent to the person who wants to meet the visitor. If person will provide acknowledgement for the visitor,he/she was sent IN to meet the Person.
3. The visitor was provided with a printed slip of his details and the detail of the person he/she wants to meet.
4. The slip also provides the floor number and all necessary details to the visitor.
5. Each visitor provided with certain duration of time to complete his/her conversation.
6. Visitor is intimated through mobile when his/her time was exceeds.
7. After completing the visit he/she needs to handover the slip in gate and leave the Place.